July 21, 2010

Quick Project


Busy, Busy, Busy,
That's what I am.

I'm sure I'm not the only one being run ragged by summer.

The past few days the garden has been requiring all my extra time.  
 I was able to work in a quick sewing project.

I picked up a grain sack last year on my trip to Junk Bonanza and it's been sitting around ever since patiently awaiting by attention.

Love how it turned out and the color match my living room perfectly.


I even like the back side.

Quick, easy projects are the best!

So what been keeping you busy?



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love the new pillow. Perfect with your gorgeous chair. Great job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHH I love it!! It looks PERFECT on your stripy wingback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! And, I adore your wingback chair and want one like it in our living room. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so cute, I really like the fabric on your wingback, too. Wow, your blog looks great! Thanks for linking with FFT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveyour wing back chair and that lovely pillow! They look grat together.
    Hugs, Cindy S

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!