April 24, 2013

A Hankering For . . . Vegetable Gardens

This week the weather has been somewhat spring-like.  Snowing, Raining, but slightly warmer in temperature.  It seems like everyone I know is holding their breath in hope that maybe, just maybe winter has finally let go of it's grasp on us and spring is ready to hangout for a while.
We hope!
All this hoping for spring has me impatiently planning my vegetable garden.  With each passing day, my plans grow larger and more grand.  I can't wait to get started.
It seems my favorite pastime lately has been looking a beautiful vegetable gardens.  Here are some of my favorite photos.
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
(source)

6 comments:

  1. Love decorative vegetable gardens. Why not have a pretty garden? Thanks for the inspiration. Also love your fun finds from Junk Bonanza. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like Spring can't make up it's mind here. One day it snows, the next day sleet, and today the sun is shinging. Still it is a bit cool here. Every spring I have grand ideas for a garden but never seem to have the energy or time to pull it all together. I love all the garden images here. Thanks for the eye candy, and good luck with your garden plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy with any one of those gardens~ Those are great. Good luck with your gardens. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those veggie gardens! They are so beautiful! Life to the full! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each of these gardens is a work of art! Usually flower gardens are pretty and vegetable gardens are functional. I love that veggy gardens can be pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gardens like this! We even fenced in a portion of our yard for one, but it's so shady now that nothing grows well. I sure miss having one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!