August 27, 2015

Garden Tour - Backyard Edition

This might not be the best time of the year to show off by backyard and garden since not a whole lot is in bloom and things are starting to get "crispy" looking like it tends to get in late August.  

But I figures "why not", since I talked about it so much during the early summer months.

You may remember I was attempting to revamp the garden by removing plants I didn't want and adding or moving still others to make it flow a little better.

It's still not to where I'd like it to be but it's much, much closer than it was three months ago and it has given me hope for the future.

Instead of taking photos I put together a quick video for you. . . enjoy!




Bye Now!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!