October 31, 2015

Final Halloween Touches


Good Morning!

I thought today would be the perfect day to show off the final bit of Halloween and Fall decorating that I have finished around the house.  




As you can see mostly just lots of pumpkins tucked into pretty spaces.  

I enjoy decorating with natural elements like this.

It's quick and easy, always makes everything look festive with minimal effort.




I really like the way this display turned out in the kitchen.

The grouping of plastic, battery operated pumpkins that I gave a faces lift to a couple year back are still some of my favorites to bring out each year.




The fun prints above the shelf are actually cardboard decorations that my mother use to use around the house when I was growing up.  I placed them inside a simple black frame on some scrapbook paper and I think they look fantastic!

Brings back memories for me.




And finally, more pumpkin in the kitchen window.

Simple and pretty!




Have a great day.

Robin


2 comments:

  1. I love this, Robin...especially how you framed the cardboard decorations! They look so great that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...those cardboard prints look great. The owl looks so familiar, I'm sure I must have had one at one time. Who-o-o knows? I know. That was lame.
    In my opinion you can never have too many pumpkins, Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!